JUST LAUNCHED! The Gigi, our brand-new, mermaid houseboat. It is ideal for families and friends to enjoy a day or weekend on the lake. Pick up 12 PM, return 10 AM. Maximum of 4 adults or 1-2 adults and the equivalent weight in children. BOOK ON AIRBNB OR CALL JOHN AT 828-707-2174 TO BOOK DIRECT.
- Convenience kitchen with coffee maker and dishware
- Propane grill
- Sofa (folds into double bed)
- Table (booth seating folds into a single bed)
- Capacity to sleep 2-3 adults or family
- Large front deck & roof deck
- Generator provides electric
- Air conditioning and heat run by a generator
- Bed linens provided
- Marine toilet on board
- Reserve a boat-in campsite at Lake James State Park. You will have access to restroom facilities, a private campsite and be able to have a fire or set up a tent.
- Stay on a public beach – these are usually the best beaches on the lake with premiere views. They’re also free. But they can get crowded and noisy on holidays and weekends during prime summer months. They usually open up at sundown as boater go home if you find they are all full when you arrive. There is no camping or fires allowed on the beach.
- Tie up to the old state park dock (very low traffic) or anchor in a cove overnight.
- Must be 21 or older, show a valid driver’s license, and have a valid boating license if you were born in 1988 or later. Take the course and get your boating license online here. You will need to print the license card and bring it with you.
GUESTS ARE REQUIRED TO LEAVE A CASH DEPOSIT OF $150 FOR SECURITY & GAS. Guests should return the boat with the same amount of gas as they received it (usually always full). If the boat is returned with a full tank, the cash deposit will be returned back to the guest. If the tank is not full, the cash deposit will be kept. No alcohol, narcotics, or illegal substances allowed on board. Any guest found under the influence of alcohol or substances forfeits the remainder of their reservation and deposit.