DISCLOSURE NOTICE: The staff at Noah’s Landing are not certified mechanics and do not warranty work once a vessel leaves our care.
- Winterization Inboard – $225
- Winterization & Oil Change Inboard – $375
- Winterization Outboard – $150
- Winterization & Oil Change Outboard – $325
- Oil Change Only – $250
- Boat & Trailer Lubrication – $75
- De-winterization – $100
- Mechanic evaluation and diagnostics of your boat – $150
- Propeller Repair – $150 – $450 ($150 downpayment for pickup, remaining balance will be billed separately)
- Spark Plug – $75 – $250 (depending on the degree of difficulty)
- Shrink Wrap – $300 – $550
JET SKI PRICING
- Winterization Only – $175
- Winterization plus Oil Change, Oil Filter Change, and Spark Plug Change – $300
- $120 winterization for campers and RVs
- Winterization includes: fuel stabilizer, fogging engine, disconnecting the battery, and running marine antifreeze through the engine.
- Oil change is an add-on service and includes: Oil filter, new engine oil, lower unit gear oil
- Boat & Trailer Lubrication – Lubricate moving parts on stern drive/hitch/winch/jack/packing trailer bearings
- De-winterization includes: Running the boat for 30 mins, checking all fuel levels, checking and charging batteries, checking trailer tire pressure
- Evaluation of your boat by mechanic and diagnostic of any issues. Cost does not include repair. Any repairs required will be an additional fee.