- Winterization & Oil Change – $375
- Oil Change Only – $250
- Winterization Only – $200
- Boat & Trailer Lubrication – $75
- De-winterization – $100
- Mechanic evaluation and diagnostics of your boat – $150
- Winterization includes: fuel stabilizer, fogging engine, disconnecting the battery, and running marine antifreeze through the engine.
- Oil change is an add-on service and includes: Oil filter, new engine oil, lower unit gear oil
- Boat & Trailer Lubrication – Lubricate moving parts on stern drive/hitch/winch/jack/packing trailer bearings
- De-winterization includes: Running the boat for 30 mins, checking all fuel levels, checking and charging batteries, checking trailer tire pressure
- Evaluation of your boat by mechanic and diagnostic of any issues. Cost does not include repair. Any repairs required will be an additional fee.