YOUR RENTAL INFORMATION
Below is information regarding your rental agreement and contacts. Please print or bookmark this page to refer back to. We will contact you the day before
CONTACT: John Hamel – John@noahslandingnc.com | 828-707-2174 (call only – no texts)
John will call you to confirm reservation details. Don’t hesitate to contact him with any questions.
- Renters must be 21 or older,
- Show a valid driver’s license
- Have a valid boating license if you were born in 1988 or later. Take the course and get your boating license online here. You will need to print the license card and bring it with you.
- NEVER DRIVE THE BOAT INTOXICATED OR UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF ANY SUBSTANCE (including alcohol, illegal substances, prescription medication, or over the counter medication that may make driver drowsy or disoriented)
- Always make sure that any passenger under the age of 13 is wearing a coast-guard approved life vest while the boat is in motion. We also recommend any passenger who can not swim wear a life vest at all times.
- Always wear a life vest when swimming from the boat
- Always leave buoys outside the boat
- Always practice boater safety (free courses), pay attention to other water crafts and persons in the water when operating the boat. Be overly cautious and mind the no wake zones closely.
Should you be found in violation of any of the above you will forfeit the remainder of your stay on the boat and money paid
Cancellations within 24 hours will not receive a refund or reimbursement. Cancellations must be made in writing to email@example.com at least 7 days prior to rental start to receive a refund. A $50 processing fee will be deducted from all refunds. Cancellations made within 7 days of rental start will be subject to $150 processing fee. There is no charge to reschedule due to weather conditions. Rescheduling within 2-7 days (not related to weather) will be subject to a $50 processing fee.
GAS/SECURITY DEPOSIT: There is a $150 gas deposit required for all rentals. Boats that are returned with a full tank and undamaged will be refunded the full $150. For those boats returned with a below full tank, missing equipment, or any damage – renters will forfeit their deposit.
OVERNIGHT & MULTI-DAY FEES: Renters who wish to keep the boat at their dock for multiple days or overnight will be charged the daily rate plus $100 for the first night and plus $50 for each additional night. Noah’s landing offers an evening rental at $300/evening. When keeping the boat overnight, we are unable to rent it for that block of time – thus the $50-$100 discounted evening cost to our multi-day renters.
LATE RETURNS: $25 Fee for every 15 minutes you arrive past your designated time. In order to provide the best customer service, we work hard to stay on schedule. Late returns cause delays for other renters and often create issues at the boat ramps.
DAILY RENTAL: Pick up times are scheduled in 15 minute intervals from 7 AM – 9 AM and returned 8 hours from pick up.
- 7:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- 7:15 AM – 3:15 PM
- 7:30 AM – 3:30 PM
- 7:45 AM – 3:45 PM
- 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- 8:15 AM – 4:15 PM
- 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM
- 8:45 AM – 4:45 PM
- 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
EVENING RENTALS: Pick up at 5:30 PM – return at 9:00 PM
HOUSEBOAT RENTAL: Pick up at 12:00 PM – Return at 10:00 AM
Noah’s Landing Site 3 – 1614 NC-126, Nebo, NC
All rentals are kept at Noah’s Landing, which is also Lake James Urgent Care. Vehicles will remain here, boat will be loaded with any gear, and you will be transported by van to the boat access.
Boat renters have a valid boating license if you were born in 1988 or later. Take the course and get your boating license online here. You will need to print the license card and bring it with you.
CONTACT: John Hamel – John@noahslandingnc.com | 828-707-2174 (call – do not text this number)
Marinas – Gas & Supplies
- Bear Creek Marina – https://www.facebook.com/bear.creekmarina.1/
- Thurs 4-9, Fri/ Sat 11 AM – Midnight, Sun 12-9
Parks & Facilities
- Lake James State Park – https://www.ncparks.gov/lake-james-state-park/home
- The old state park has nice bathroom facilities that are open during evening hours with a low-traffic dock you can moor to. It is near the Marion Lake Club